søndag 23. november 2008

Christmas LO with Norwegian papers

A little while some friends were here scrapping. Such a nice way to spend an evening! I recently got the new collection of Papirdesign christmas papers, so I wanted to make a Christmas LO. The picture is from last year, of the children baking cookies with their friends.

The scrap-pictures of the boy and the flowers I bought when I was in Vienna recently. The brown leather string is from the local archaeological museum. And the bronze plate is from the florist.

2 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Så nydelig LO :) Herlige detaljer. Takk for inspirasjon :)

Trude Julie sa...

Lekker,skikkelig lekker. Og den er jo enda finere i virkeligheten :D

Finally a chance to air some creativity!

Last time I was home in Norway I had a wonderful evening scrapping with my good friend Trude . Scrappejungelen had recently received the Ne...