
I made this for the MME challenge at Papirfest. The challenge was to use at least 80%MME products from their new lines. With added points for including Spellbinder die cuts. So I started messing about with some of the new Laundry line papers. They are gorgeous! I cut out the middle of one of them and mounted it on pop dots and scrapped the middle. The leaves are some I picked up on the autumn sale last year. They are confetti to decorate dinner tables with etc.

Anyways, I WON!!!! I had to leave before the final, because I had an early plane to Vienna the next day, but my friends called me. I was so happy and giddy I could not sleep :lol: As a price I received a huge goody bag from Trish. With tons of goodies from the new MME stuff. Plenty of papers, rubons, chipboard shapes etc. Sounds increadible, right? Well, it did not stop there... I also got the Spellbinder dies I had included on the layout. Wow!
3 kommentarer:
Hanna, den LOen er bare såååååå nydelig, jeg er stum av beundring.
Takk for sist forresten :D det var så koselig å scrappe hos deg i går
Å, den var bare helt knall!! Tror nok denne lagres på amskina mi. Takk for inspirasjon :)
Hanna... your layout was simply AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are a truly talented artist and I loved seeing your projects at Papirfest!
Glad you liked all of the fabulous My Mind's Eye goodies and I look forward to seeing more of your creations:)
I hope you had a great time in Vienna and I look forward to hopefully seeing you again soon one day:)
(((HUGS)))
Trisha
Legg inn en kommentar