mandag 10. november 2008

Mommy, something happened...


...that is what Oliver said yesterday. The kids had been playing oh so quitely upstairs. And this is the little guy that came downstairs to mummy. Wet to the bone but quite happy. The kids had found a packet of toilet paper and decided to wash them... The result of which is very close to paper mache all over our bathroom! I had to concentrate very hard not to laugh, but the clean up afterwards was quite a job I can tell you. (My appologies for the awful picture quality on the picture of Oliver, I did not have time to take many pictures as the drama unfolded)

4 kommentarer:

Ann Hedvig sa...

Kjære vene, det var nok litt av en jobb å rydde opp etterpå ja *dåne*

Camilla:-) . Camilla Raade Paulsen sa...

åh huff da!!! hihi disse små kara ;-)

Trude Julie sa...

Hekkan, var det sånn det så ut?? Jeg kan godt forstå at du var bittelitt stressa da... Men Oliver ser jo bare såååå skjønn ut på bildet da.

Anonym sa...
Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av en bloggadministrator.

Finally a chance to air some creativity!

Last time I was home in Norway I had a wonderful evening scrapping with my good friend Trude . Scrappejungelen had recently received the Ne...