Abonner på:
Legg inn kommentarer (Atom)
Finally a chance to air some creativity!
Last time I was home in Norway I had a wonderful evening scrapping with my good friend Trude . Scrappejungelen had recently received the Ne...
-
Last time I was home in Norway I had a wonderful evening scrapping with my good friend Trude . Scrappejungelen had recently received the Ne...
-
Every year I exchange advent calenders with my friend Trude. This year I wanted to make a calender that we can use again in the next years ...
4 kommentarer:
Congratulations, it is sooooooo deserved!
Gratulerer så mye! Det er veldig velfortjent, spør du meg ;)
Synd at PACS i Italia blir så dyrt, ja - men jeg håper vi treffes i Versailles neste år! *s*
Hei Hanna og takk for sist!!! Gratulere!!! Veldig velfortjent - du lager nyyydelige layouter!!!
I'm not surpised you are on Inspirational Hanna, your work is gorgeous! Just found your blog and it is amazing. Thanks.
Legg inn en kommentar