tirsdag 16. desember 2008

I hold you - In my heart


This years christmas card pictures just arrived from the photographer, and I just had to make a LO. I have this thing for Christmas and snow PP. So after a few years of scrapping I have quite a selection, there are not that many Christmas and snow LO's every year. Not compared with all the lovely patterned paper that comes out. And then I ended up doing this LO without Christmas paper :LOL: But then Ella's Christmas dress fit so well with this paper from MM.

I worked it over with glimmer mist and distress stickles. So fun! I used a Prima felt gate to frame the picture, and just cut out the middle of it. Will use that later some time ;-)

3 kommentarer:

Trude Julie sa...

Så utrolig koselig og nydelig denne LOen er :D
Takk for i går forresten.

mo9ca sa...

*drar haken opp fra gulvet*
Har du sett noe så nydelig?? Rett og slett fantastisk flott!! Du er så flink, og til så stor inspirasjon Hanna!! Takk for at du deler!!

Ønsker samtidig deg og dine en hjertelig fin og varm julefeiring imorgen!!

*klem*

Trude Julie sa...

God jul Vennen.
Måtte jula bli både fredfylt og fin for deg og hele din familie (og måtte du få alt du ønsker deg til jul).
Stor klem

Finally a chance to air some creativity!

Last time I was home in Norway I had a wonderful evening scrapping with my good friend Trude . Scrappejungelen had recently received the Ne...