onsdag 28. januar 2009

Update

It is not that I haven't been scrapping lately. I have made 8 LO's that I cannot show yet. 7 LO's for the M Game at Minneriket, and 1 with a picture of some friends my daughter made this summer, but I cannot publish it because I did not think to ask the parents.

But here are some pages I made some time ago for Scrappejungelen using October Afternoon papers.

- Chocolate

These photos were taken by my friend Christine when we were in the local amusement park last summer with some of our scrapping friends and the kids. So much fun :-) Ella and Oliver give it their all, eating the chocolate they have just made in the "chocolate factory".



- (The two of) us

This picture is of Oliver with my mother on a trip we did last spring. I love how he leans into her, taking comfort from her hand. It shows so well the bond between them. He loves his grandma så much, he sometimes blurts it out in odd situations like around the dinner table or in the car. He is such a cutie :-)

4 kommentarer:

Vibeke sa...

Så flotte LOer du har laget!!!:) Nydelig!!:)

Trude Julie sa...

Lekre LOer :D de er jo enda finere i virkeligheten.

Hilsen fra TJ på messa i Anaheim :D

GryA sa...

Elsker den blåfargen på den 1. lo`n. likte oppsettet ditt!

inger synnøve sa...

heisann
jeg har noe i bloggen min:):)

ps:du lager mye fint:)
klem ifra inger synnøve

Finally a chance to air some creativity!

Last time I was home in Norway I had a wonderful evening scrapping with my good friend Trude . Scrappejungelen had recently received the Ne...