søndag 8. mars 2009

New header

I just love my new lense :-) I resently bought the 50mm 1,8 lense for my Canon EOS 350D, and love the sharper and lighter pictures. The picture in the new header I took today on our sunday trip. Sunday is expedition time in our family, so today we explored the old houses in "Gamle Stavanger" (old town in Stavanger).

I have been sick for over a week, so not much scrapping going on for a few days... Feeling a little better today though, so hopefully I am over the worst of it. Have received a few scrapping goodies in the mail over the last few days, and am looking forward to playing with them.

3 kommentarer:

Mari sa...

uffda, ikke kjekt å være syk!
Gratla med ny linse:):)
Ses vi på treff i helgen eller?

Klem!!

Vibeche Bergqvist Ellingsen sa...

Veldig kjekt å få hilst på deg også :)

Og gratulerer så mye med nytt objektiv, jeg håper å få kjøpt meg et til sommeren :)

Ha en fin uke,
klem

Marianne sa...

Nydelig header!

Finally a chance to air some creativity!

Last time I was home in Norway I had a wonderful evening scrapping with my good friend Trude . Scrappejungelen had recently received the Ne...