søndag 17. mai 2009

Happy birthday, Norway!

Today is Norway's national day. A wonderful combination of happy children, national costumes, parades, balloons, Norwegian flags, games at the local school, and lots and lots of ice cream! Oliver got so exhausted we had to take a break and let him nap :-)

So I used the break to crop some pictures of LO's I did when we were in Oslo in March (a little overdue I know, sorry!)


Flowers for Mummy



I love when the kids bring me flowers, it is so cute! And with lilac flowers, I got to use lilac on my LO too, which is a colour I for some reason hardly ever use... The tag with the vintage picture on it I made with transfer technique, getting instructions from Oddbjørg.


Ella



This picture is from my fathers summer house last summer. I just love this picture of Ella, it simply captures the atmosphere of the place. I experimented with this photograph in PS, removing the colours from everything except her dress.

1 kommentar:

Mokka sa...

Nyyyydelige LOer, romantisk og harmonisk!

Finally a chance to air some creativity!

Last time I was home in Norway I had a wonderful evening scrapping with my good friend Trude . Scrappejungelen had recently received the Ne...