mandag 2. februar 2009

More new LO's

I made these too for the M game at Minneriket

Sheep

Last fall we went to the mountains to see the sheep return from their summer stay up there. The kids were amazed at the sea of white coming towards us. We stayed in a cabin with my in-laws. And on such trips there is always a crossword-puzzle we work on. A cup of coffee and the crossword-puzzle has kind of become a tradition. So I use the crossword from an old magazine to back the photo. The task for the LO was to use a bit of fabric that might otherwise get discarded, so I used a bit of an old scarf.



At last

Snow is always popular with my kids. We do not really get that many days with snow each year. This picture is from the first snow day we had. Me and Oliver played outside, and I made snowballs for him to throw on the garage. So much fun! I used Prima bling snowflakes and a coaster from Indiska(sorry about the terrible picture of the page though).



New Years Eve

The kids celebrating New Years. One of these photos where I kind of wanted to save the photo, and keep the memory, but the photo is not really very inspiring to scrap :lol:



Ingen kommentarer:

Finally a chance to air some creativity!

Last time I was home in Norway I had a wonderful evening scrapping with my good friend Trude . Scrappejungelen had recently received the Ne...