tirsdag 10. februar 2009

Run like the wind


I made this for Mesterscrappen at Scrapping.no We got a sketch to scrap. And I was lucky enough to share the 1st place with Anne :-)

I love these pictures of Ella running like the wind ("fort som vinden" as we say in Norwegian). Giving it her all.

I fell in love with the new Prima Vines the minute I saw them. But since they are not available yet, I improvised and made my own with Got Flowers and Bazzill Daisy's. The felt gate is from Prima too. I cut out the center of it to make it into an open gate.

A little while ago I bought a lot of vintage lace little table cloths from Ebay. So I used one of those behing the picture. Something with lace that reminds me of strawberries and summer days for some reason...


Ingen kommentarer:

Finally a chance to air some creativity!

Last time I was home in Norway I had a wonderful evening scrapping with my good friend Trude . Scrappejungelen had recently received the Ne...