Spring
Recognise the picture from my header? I love that picture, and just had to use it right away on a page.

Run like the wind
Oliver running like the wind last summer.

Practise makes perfect
Ella practising her skiing skills this winter. I made this for "Mesterscrappen" at Scrapping a few weeks ago. But had trouble betting a good picture with the winter darkness outside in the afternoons. So I have taken a new picture. Starting to get a hang of taking LO pictures with my new lense :-)
7 kommentarer:
Nydelig, Hanna
Så flotte LOer :D
Takk for et morsomt treff på lørdag. Gleder meg masse til i morgen, wheee :D
Nydelig LOer du har laget Hanna!
Har du forresten sett den nye norske utfordringsbloggen med skisser... Skissedilla hater den
http://skissedilla.blogspot.com/
WOW HAnna... beautiful layouts (as always!!!)
How are you my friend? Well, I hope!
Guess what... I am coming to your side of the world again... not as far as Norway:( This time I am going to Amsterdam in May. I am still trying to find a way to get to Norway for a visit again!
Have a great day!
Ååå så herlige LO'er!!!
Flotte bilder du tar!
Det var så herlig å hilse på deg på messa og at vi fikk skravla litt :o)
Ønsker deg en herlig dag.
klem Anne
Gorgeous as always!!!
WOW! The first layout is so tender. Nice :)
Legg inn en kommentar