onsdag 11. februar 2009

Adventure



I made this for the second task at Mesterscrappen, and came in second in my group :-) The task was to be inspired by an add.

I love this picture from our local park. The kids love to explore it. And an added bonus is my mother living close by. So our little adventures often end up with waffles or ice-cream at her house.




I got a new lense today for my camera! I am looking forward to hopefully taking better pictures of my LO's... I have a Canon EOS 350D, and it is so difficult getting good pictures with the kit lense, when I try not to use the flash. But the new lense takes in more light so hopefully that will help!

2 kommentarer:

mo9ca sa...

Gratulerer med nytt objektiv!! Sliter med det samme problemet. Jeg ønsker meg virkelig ett nytt objektiv i håp om at det hjelper på bildene, men kanskje det bare er fotografen som har lite peiling når det kommer til stykket *lol*..

En virkelig herlig LO du har laget, gratulerer så masse med andreplass i gruppa!!

Ha en superduper dag!
*klem*

ninabakke sa...

nydelig LO

Grattis med ny linse

Finally a chance to air some creativity!

Last time I was home in Norway I had a wonderful evening scrapping with my good friend Trude . Scrappejungelen had recently received the Ne...