
Ella was really into growing up last fall. She planned how many kids she would have (at most she was up to 2 boys and billion girls). Of course she needed a husband to be a father for those children (well daddy is mummy's husband, and to her at 5, we are the big rolemodels). It was kind of a blow for her when she understood that she could not marry her little brother, Oliver. So then panic struck, and she exclaimed: "Mummy I do not know anyone I can marry!!??!". I suggested her friend in Kindergarden, Lars. But she explained that he pushed and hit her, so she could not marry him. I (proudly) agreed. After all we cannot marry someone who does not treat us well...
All this happened in the back seat of the car driving to kindergarden so I did not actually capture it on film. But I wanted to scrap the story, and this picture seemed fitting. The story is recorded on the tags behind the rose. And I added a photo of a mother and baby from a 1950's magazine for good measure :-)
I made this LO for round 3 at Mesterscrappen, the task was to use the word "Tenk" in the headline.
2 kommentarer:
Denne er kjempekul! Og det bildet er jo dødstilig.
Ha en fin dag!
For en herlig historie.
Det er ikke så lett når disse jentene forstår at hverken pappa eller bror er noen de kan gifte seg med.
Legg inn en kommentar